YOUR HEALTH IS MY PASSION.
MY PHILOSOPHY: TAKE CARE OF MY CLIENTS! USE MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO GIVE THEM A PERSONALIZED EXPERIENCE.
1. Accountability: Consistency is just as important as the intensity! there is truth behind
"slow and steady wins the race."
2. Form: don't waste your time with bad form! Bad form causes injury and imbalances. And, do you really know how deep you should go in a squat?
3. Push! : Load! : You must consistently increase the amount of weight you move to see great results! have you ever seen a 30 lb. dumbbell in a group fitness room? Nope! If you want definition, you must constantly increase the amount of weight you are lifting! The body adapts quickly!
Motivation : when you doubt you can do it, I say "yes you can!"
4. Metabolism : The "engine." The bigger the engine (muscle), the more gas (calories) you need! Who wouldn't want to burn calories while asleep!?
5. Bone density: Get ahead of bone loss, or increase your bone density. It is proven that weight bearing (ex. lifting weights, running) exercise is the only exercise that increases bone density.